Tata Harper believes that there is nothing more beautiful than a healthy, radiant complexion with a skin-safe sun-kissed glow. This contouring kit gives you an effortless way to subtly accentuate your natural beauty by sculpting and highlighting in five easy steps. Our bronzing and highlighting formulas contain neuropeptide technology to promote a smooth, plump look while pure natural pigments and pearlescents deliver slenderizing and brightening effects. The dark shade contours and remodels to create depth, while the sheer highlighting shade catches and reflects light to brighten the areas that the sun would naturally illuminate. Plus, inside you’ll find Tata’s contouring guide with simple instructions for seamless blending and building to achieve an everyday multi-dimensional look. The finished effect: a luminous, sculpted look that accentuates key features while still looking unmistakably, beautifully you.
- Very Bronzing
- Very Illuminating
- Complementary sample of the Regenerating Cleanser
- Complementary sample of the Resurfacing Mask
- Complementary samples of the Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Charming and Very Nice
Why a cream? A cream, as opposed to a powder, creates a more natural and settled finish. Used correctly, a cream can deliver the blendability needed to create an HD photo-finish look; plus, it hydrates to plump and diminish the look of fine lines.
Should I apply foundation first? These formulas are designed for applying on top of a liquid foundation for easiest application and best blending time.
Should I use a brush? You can use a brush or fingertips, whichever you prefer. We suggest using your fingertips for a natural effect or, for more dramatic definition, use an angled foundation brush.
How can I make my contoured look last? A translucent powder will extend the wear time of your highlighting and contouring.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/ Cire d'abeille*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77891), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Titanium Dioxide (CI. 77891), Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax/ Cire d'abeille*, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492), Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499), Mica, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) extract, Jojoba Esters, Trihydroxystearin, Alumina, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Using a brush or your fingertips, lightly apply the highlighter under the eye with gentle sweeping motions. Blend along the cheekbones into the temples.
- Next, draw a line from earlobe to lip area and blend. Also, apply around the nose to fill in any shadows and redness.
- To give the face a lit-from-within look, create an upside-down triangle starting between the eyebrows and blend upward and outward into the forehead. Then, create a line of highlighter down the entire bridge of your nose, blending lightly.
- For an added brightening effect, add highlighter to the cupid’s bow, to the center of the chin, and to the brow bone. Blend well.
- To chisel the cheekbones, create a thick bronze line down the hollow of the cheek starting at the bottom of the earlobe and extend down in the direction of the corner of the mouth (but do not cross the boundary of the laugh line).
- To slenderize the face, create a shadow of bronze at the top of the forehead along the hairline and blend in.
- Sculpt the jawline by starting where the cheek and earlobe meet and shade down the edge of the jawbone all the way down to the chin area. Repeat on the other side. Then create sweeping strokes downward along the neck to create depth and define the shape of your face.
- Last, create two straight, parallel bronze lines on each side of the nose starting at the inner corner of the eyebrow and continuing down to the end of your nose. Blend gently on each side ensuring that you keep the symmetry of the lines in place.
- Be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best and smoothest application.
- For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.