Size: 0.15 fl oz / 4.5ml
Very Bronzing contours and remodels to create the look of depth and definition with pure natural pigments while promoting a smooth, plump look. The finished effect: a luminous, sculpted look that accentuates key features while still looking unmistakably, beautifully you.
- Be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best and smoothest application.
- For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille*, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Mica, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Octyldodecanol, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Trihydroxystearin, Titanium Dioxide, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Alumina, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491, C.I. 77499, C.I. 77492)
*Ingredients from Organic farming
Apply a small amount until desired level of contour is achieved.
Application & Experience:
1. To chisel the cheekbones, create a thick bronze line down the hollow of the cheek starting at the bottom of the earlobe and extend down in the direction of the corner of the mouth (but do not cross the boundary of the laugh line).
2. To slenderize the look of the face, create a shadow of bronze at the top of the forehead along the hairline and blend in.
3. Sculpt the jawline by starting where the cheek and earlobe meet and shade down the edge of the jawbone all the way down to the chin area. Repeat on the other side. Then create sweeping strokes downward along the neck to create depth and define the shape of your face.
4. Last, create two straight, parallel bronze lines on each side of the nose starting at the inner corner of the eyebrow and continuing down to the end of your nose. Blend gently on each side ensuring that you keep the symmetry of the lines in place.
Recommended For: All skin types.