Size: 0.15 fl oz / 4.5ml
Very Illuminating catches and reflects light to brighten the areas that the sun would naturally illuminate with pure natural pearlesence, while promoting a smooth, plump look. The finished effect: a luminous, sculpted look that accentuates key features while still looking unmistakably, beautifully you.
- Be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best and smoothest application.
- For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille*, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Mica, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77891), Titanium Dioxide (CI. 77891)
*Ingredients from Organic farming
Apply a small amount until desired level of highlight is achieved.
Application & Experience:
1. Using a brush or your fingertips, lightly apply the highlighter under the eye with gentle sweeping motions. Blend along the cheekbones into the temples.
2. Draw a line from earlobe to lip area and blend, just above the jawbone.
3. Highlight the brow bone, just under the arch of your eyebrows.
4. Create an upside-down triangle starting between the eyebrows and blend upward and outward into the forehead.
5. Create a line of highlighter down the entire bridge of your nose, blending lightly.
6. For an added brightening effect, add highlighter to the cupids bow of the lips and to the center of the chin – blend well.
7. Apply around the nose to fill in any shadows or redness.
Recommended For: All skin types.