Free shipping on all $50+ U.S. orders and free returns on full-size U.S. orders.
"When I set out to create my own skincare line, I wasn't looking to replicate products that were already on the market. My founding mission was to give the skincare industry a fresh start with highly effective and luxurious age-defying beauty products that are completely free of synthetic and chemical ingredients. I believe people deserve beauty products that deliver the results they want, without putting their health at risk. As a company we seek to challenge the assumption that "natural" means less effective."
Tata Harper, CEO/Founder
Junior Packaging Engineer
As the Junior Packaging Engineer you will need to have an analytical and organized personality. Always looking and analyzing risks involved while managing the daily responsibilities within Packaging and reporting to Product Development. An entrepreneurial mindset is key to make real time calls that best suit the needs of the business.
- Development and implementation of new processes.
- Create and maintain component and finished good specifications system; to contain:
- MSDS – received from suppliers
- Technical drawings/dielines- received from suppliers, approved by packaging
- Artwork- Provided by PD
- Color Standards- provided by PD
- Packaging Instructions- created by Packaging
- Tolerances – defined by packaging
- Testing Procedures –created and regulated by Packaging
- Create incoming components quality standards and inspections processes
- Participate in non-conformance meetings and when applicable manage the implementation of corrections to packaging
- Integral part of new component development including mold development and validation
- Host and validate line trials at Tata Harper and vendors production facility when applicable
- Qualify/ Approve and track die-lines and technical drawings. Provide approved dielines to creative for artwork design.
- Validate Artwork created is correct dieline, has correct part number and UPC number, UPC size is correct and scans.
- Create component part numbers in system
- Generate UPC creation for each SKU, manage GTIN rules and regulations in regards to package sizing
- Create bill of materials (BOM’s) and pre-BOM’s and distribute to necessary teams
- Order components from vendor for all testing sequences
- Create and manage compatibility testing submission process; responsible for submitting correct components for testing
Conduct packaging components testing and validation:
Pro-actively find and validate new, innovative packaging options, for potential future projects, will require some travel to shows
Create a library of all validated packaging, both innovative and current
Manage supplier shipment and labeling requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent attention to detail and solid organization skills
- Experience organizing and maintaining large volumes of data and information
- Ability to schedule appointments with numerous attendees using electronic calendars
- Energetic multi-tasker that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Aptitude and desire to work as part of functional and cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, motivated in an environment that requires creativity and collaboration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Solidworks, CAD, Smartsheets
While performing routine job duties, the Junior Packaging Engineer may be required to stand for extended periods, stoop, bend, walk, use hands to handle objects, reach with hands and arms, and move or lift objects up to 50lbs.
Please submit resume to [email protected]
Vendor Representative, Neiman Marcus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Promote and sell Tata Harper Skincare, striving to reach defined retail targets.
Effectively communicate features and benefits of Tata Harper Skincare products.
Provide product and promotional information to retail associates.
Execute events designed to meet defined objectives.
Complete daily recaps – detailing activities, opportunities and challenges.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in a similar role OR 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
A candidate with a strong background in retail sales and promotional event planning within the skin care, fragrance, or Cosmetic Industry is preferred.
High energy and creativity required with the ability to interface with a wide range of individuals.
Candidate must have a clear understanding of market and consumer needs with the ability to communicate such needs to retail partners and appropriate Tata Harper Skincare management.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Excellent selling skills
Strong verbal skills
Certified Aesthetician- preferred but not required
Engaging personality- ability to interact with a diverse mix of sales associates and customers
Strong knowledge of the skin care and /or cosmetic industry
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Valid driver’s license, with reliable transportation and ability to drive within the territory
Must be willing to travel
Please submit resume to [email protected]
General Career Inquiries
Please submit any questions to [email protected]