Free shipping on all $50+ U.S. orders and free returns on full-size U.S. orders.
Journal / Special series
Get the look: Ulla Johnson at NYFW
This season we were lucky enough to team up with Ulla Johnson again to prep and prime her models for her Fall/Winter 2018 collection. Makeup artist Romy Soleimani let the gold-foiled eyes do the talking and went for a minimal skincare routine. (Just the way we like it.)
It’s crucial that we purify and hydrate the models' skin to protect and revive their skin from the impurities of the harsh New York City air and excess makeup leftover from previous shows. Tata’s goal was to create a fresh, dewy base that helped Romy’s vision come to life.
Follow these simple steps to get the runway look at home:
- We gently massaged our Purifying Cleanser into the skin. It transforms from a gel to an oil, effortlessly removing makeup and purging the skin of impurities caused by harsh pollutants.
- Next, mist the face with our Hydrating Floral Essence to boost hydration and promote fresh, radiant skin.
- Tata then applied our ultra-hydrating Repairative Moisturizer to the models cheekbones to naturally highlight the face.
- Our mattefying Rebuilding Moisturizer was applied to the t-zone to provide the skin with lightweight hydration.
- Then we applied our Boosted Contouring Eye Mask to lift and firm- instantly invigorate the eye area. Romy used this as a base to affix her gorgeous gold leaf.
- We finished this look with our nourishing Be True Lip Treatment for a light shine and subtle plump.
Try this look at home? Tag us on Instagram!