Free shipping on all $50+ U.S. orders and free returns on full-size U.S. orders.
Journal / New
Tata Talks: No-Tox Approach To Skin Aging
No matter what our age, healthy, plump, and smooth-looking skin is something we all strive for. Feeling confident in your own glowing complexion makes an enormous difference in how we feel - and even our outlook on life.
So, what’s the secret to maintaining your youthful radiance? First off, it’s important to remember that everyone - yes, even the fresh-faced model - is aging. It’s neither bad nor good, it’s just a fact of life. The goal is about having the best skin you can, at any age.
And while aging is a completely natural process, there are certain things we can do to support (and enhance) a healthy, more youthful looking radiance.
Let's Break It Down...
So, how exactly does our skin age? There are three major sources that contribute to accelerated skin aging: photoaging, neuroaging, and muscle movement.
- Muscle Movement: Naturally, our faces age over time due to the repeated movement of muscles. This causes two types of wrinkles to form: static and dynamic. Static lines are the deep wrinkles that show up on our face’s after years of frowning, smiling or raising eyebrows. Dynamic wrinkles are caused by muscle contractions. For example, our expressive eyebrows give us immediately visible lines on our forehead.
- Photoaging: Everyone knows that UV exposure is bad for your skin long term and can make you look older than you are. This is called photoaging - the premature aging of skin due to sun exposure, which causes sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and premature wrinkles.
- Neuroaging: Neuroaging is the natural aging of neurons and cells. This causes decreased communication between cells and between nerves and fibrolasts, which causes a decrease in collagen and elastin production - leading to wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of firmness & volume.
The No-Tox Solution
Our most powerful wrinkle solution, Elixir Vitae Duo 2.0 is packed with powerful ingredients to fight signs of aging by combating the visible effects of photoaging, neuroaging, and muscle movement.
- Quadruple Neuropeptide Technology: Powered by Spanish Lavender, Spilantes, Sweet Chrysanthemum, and Summer Snowflake Bulb. These 4 powerful flower derived neuropeptides deliver a relaxing and smoothing effect to help reduce the look of even the most severe wrinkles.
- Candle Tree Leaf: Auto-regulating technology addresses visible signs of photoaging, which are signs of aging (like winkles and loss of elasticity) caused by environmental damage and UV exposure.
- Kelp Polymers: Polymers target visible effects of neuroaging to promote elasticity, restore the look of volume, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
Another anti-aging powerhouse includes our best-selling exfoliating treatments, Regenerating Cleanser + Resurfacing Mask. As we age, cell turnover slows. These exfoliating agents encourage cellular turnover to sweep away dead skin cells, resulting in fresh-faced & youthful looking skin.
Tata's At-Home Anti-Aging Facial
You don't need to go to a med spa to get results. Now is your chance to bring the med spa home with Tata's Anti-Aging Facial. This facial bundle includes our four most targeted, time-rewinding treatments to exfoliate skin and restore the look of youthful plumpnes & volume. Featuring the best in ultramodern green technology for anti-aging solutions, this is your secret weapon for daily skin rejuvenation.
Tata's Anti-Aging Philosophy
Tata’s two best tips to aging gracefully:
1) Start early! Establish a hardworking, clean skincare routine as early as possible to target skin aging before it’s even visible.
Of course, skincare is also only one part of the puzzle. Maintaining a proper skincare ritual, along with a healthy lifestyle and diet makes a huge difference in your skin’s vitality. After all, your skin works hard for you. If you show it attention and love, it will reward you with a healthy radiance.